Wednesday, February 25, 2009

May blog

When you first read this blog it said to watch the youtube clipping which i found very insteresting. I know it has been plenty of people that has had a bad experience with coustomer service, wheather its on the phone, in a store, a reaustaurt where it is related to how teachers service students. In most schools there is always so many teacher there just to get a check. There are also so many that don't really care if the students learn are not, the teacher feels and tends to say they have a degree and you are tring to get where I am. I always think about those types of teachers. I would hate to provide such carelessness to people that why especially being one who should try to motivate one to learn. When it comes down to coutstomer service in this aspect it means providing the best possiblel way to benefit each other I get the enjoyment out of helping someone become a better person and the other person becomes one who can may one day help someone the same way and customer service is a trade.

I never looked at it in this way untill now and when I first looked at the clipping I was expecting something totally different. This blog was a blog that turns the lightbulb on in ones head to say how do I treat people in the coustomer service aspect, in a teacher aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment