Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In my Edm 310 class it has prepared me to do varies of things, not only with computers but aso helped me provide information in a professtional manner. Creating different slideshows through PowerPoint was my favorite activity throughtout this prolonged semester. The first time we created a side it was just introducing ourselves. We got to show our like, dislikes, family, friends, hobbies and goals. The second time we made a powerpoint slide show it was pretaining to our major in teaching from k-12 that teaches a concept within the curriculum. My presentation was on Kindergarden teaching the five senses. I attracted attention with pictures, utilized techniques that stimulate discussion like different ways of touch such as hot, cold, hard, and soft in my slide. I understand now how this class helps me prepare to become a future teacher one day.In the word program we learned about how the internet can be a very essential tool to use if you can use it correctly and In the correct format. Material can be linked into one from different web sites into one single document with resources, images, hyper links from all related sites. I never knew it was different ways to insert picture to have text objects and floating over text objects for inserted pictures. Saving files and uploading them to different folders is one thing that was used daily in this class.In the excel program, it was also very fun to learn the different ways that you can use this single application as a grade book, record of sales, averages of all kinds and etc. Learning to use this as a grade book will help me when I become a teacher to easily add grades and averages with a breeze. When thinking about computers and how they make some of the most prolong job easy makes me I'm so glad we have them. This class has been one of six of my classes. I enjoyed this one the most because my teacher Mr. Wakeman taught the class with fun, energy, and profection. If anyone has to take this class please chose Bob Wakeman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment